Thursday, October 29, 2009

Robert Pattinson hints about Breaking Dawn. Again!





I guess you guys would love to hear this. Mr. Robert Pattinson hints about the final Twilight movie: Breaking Dawn. Again!


Here's the passage I got from this site:

"I had three days off between Remember Me and Eclipse and then I've had to start learning Comanche and bareback riding for Unbound Captives. I don't only want to do the same part. I'm doing Bel Ami, based on the Guy de Maupassant novel in January as well, and I don't really know how I'm going to fit that in. I have to gain weight – but I don't think they'll let me put on much as I have to shoot the final Twilight movie afterwards. I have to look older, as the character Georges Duroy has been living hard for a good six years just getting drunk all the time. So I want to look a bit haggard."

Did that made you happy or what? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment