Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Contact Me




For all of the die-hard Twilight fans out there, this site is all for us. If you've got something informative to share about Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, whether it's a photo, video, news or just a gossip, Feel free to send it to us and It's my privilege to let the whole world know your contribution to the I Hate The Twilight Saga Not world.

Contact us at:
ihatetwilightnot@gmail.com


Just don't forget these reminders:


1. Make sure to include your source of information, whether you read it online, on a magazine or a vandal in your schools' CRs.
2. Of course don't forget your name.
3. You can also include your site to your post so you can promote it as well. (Like Twitter, Facebook, Plurk, Myspace, etc.)
4. It is still up to me if I'm going to post it. lol


Enjoy, Twilight haters...not!

PS:

Oh I almost forgot, for the Real Twilight Haters, you all are also welcome to express your griefs, sorrows and disappointments by also sending your messages to us. I'm gonna post it here too. We are all fair here baby! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment