Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About Me






Hi! I'm RRboi, 18 and the man behind this blog.

Ugh. Twilight is so lame. This is so gay and only dumb-ass people would waste their precious time in these kinds of stuff. Don't they get tired of that Edwin Cullen?

Well, that's me before. Now, I think, already a certified Twilighter. Ugh. I really don't know what happened. All I remember is I was left bored and nothing to do at my dormitory. And my roommate left his Twilight book on his bed. "Too gay", I said. Then, curiosity invaded the whole room so my bored, fragile mind told me to read it. Yea. Read that Twilight Book.

"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something."

Ugh. "This is lame.", I said. Then I continue reading.

Little did I know, I finished the book. Crap.

Guess what? After a week, I finished the whole Saga. And I liked it.

The story is good. I mean the love story. The Lion and the Lamb thingy. Well, they say its gay. But The Vampires' individual powers, the Wolf pack's interesting imprinting and Bella's flirting skills? Oh man, It is just too awesome. I hate to admit it. I disgustingly love the Twilight Saga.

So yea. That's me. and this blog, I Hate The Twilight Saga~Not! is an unofficial Twilight site. I'm just dedicated in giving Twilight news and updates about the the 'Twilight Saga'. Or maybe I'm just bored. I am by no means connected to Summit Entertainment or Stephenie Meyer. The articles, pictures, and news stories belong to their original suppliers and no copyright infringement is intended. Links to the rightful owner/source will always be supplied.

And for those who find this blog offensive or something,

"We all have rights to say what we want. We have different opinions and different feelings and perspectives towards the same thing."


You are all welcome here. Spread the Twilight hatred...not!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Rawrboi

No comments:

Post a Comment